Posted on October 20, 2017
- You are controlling and can not let go of the reigns because nobody will do it as good as you.
- You get super defensive about things.
- You do not like change.
- You do not feed your spirit with nourishing material.
- You have a need to tell everyone about your achievements.
- You over share private aspects of your life.
- You find it easy to criticise other people.
- You always have to be right, your opinion is the best because you are an expert at it. You have to have the last word.
- You are not disciplined in more than 2 aspects of your life.
- You find it difficult to compliment or encourage.
- You are always mentioned in ‘he said she said’ drama.
- You are constantly surrounded by drama.
- You are envious and or jealous.
- You do not forgive or easily move past things. You do not live above offence.
- You do not have growth, aspirations or goals.
- You do not know your purpose in life.
- You do not have anyone who you are accountable to.
- You make excuses for bad behaviour.
- You do not know your worth.
- You are not a servant.
WE have to be honest about the way we come across, the way we treat other people and the way we are to ourselves. This list has to be destroyed by the time 2018 comes. It just has to be.